Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finally...my new ride is ready to roll.

Finally... my new bike is ready to roll. 

Its been a long time coming, after my indecision initially on which frame to go for, then which groupset to use.

Once I saw that BMC made their new sprinters bike in the "Gulf Racing" colourway, we contacted the importer here in Australia to see if I could get one as it hadn't been offered in Australia before.  After waiting only a couple of weeks my new frame arrived from France and we couldn't wait to get it together.

Now I have absoutely no excuse to not go out for a ride!

Spec:
BMC RM01 Frameset with matching post. Size 53cm - 55cm Effective TT
Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubular Wheels
2011 Campagnolo Super Record 11 Speed Groupset
Rotor 3D+ BB30 Cranks with Stronglight Rings 172.5cm
Selle San Marco Regale Carbon Saddle
Look Keo Carbon Ti Blade Pedals
3T Rotundo LTD Handlebars 44cm
3T ARX Pro Stem 130mm -6 degree
Elite Bottle Cages
Specialized Roubaix Bartape
Vittoria Strada Tubular Tires
K-Edge Chain catcher

Total weight: 6.56kg



No comments:

Post a Comment