Sunday, June 10, 2012

Lets talk the Specialized Ruby

We found this video on a Specialized Ruby and its talking ability!


Our female cycling ambassador, Simone, swears that her's talks too.  Just last week when she and her Ruby tackled the 110km course at the Whittlesea Challenge there was alot of conversations going on as Simone tackled her first long distance ride alone.


Simone's words were:
"Oh my god I have never felt such pain as I did today. I completed 106kms of the 110km ride (I got a lift up the second big hill as I had nothing in the tank). Legs were good, lungs struggled, energy came in waves. I'm not as disapointed as I thought I would be not being able to climb the second hill surprisingly. First time I have ever used gels and they worked thanks to Paul for giving me some advice on that on Saturday at Bike n Bean. My bike held up beautifully as I knew it would after its service.


This cycling is addictive however today it was all about the mental strength working through terrible thoughts in my head to just give up and go home. Keep riding everyone apparently its FUN!"




Ruby's words were:
"This is awesome!"





No comments:

Post a Comment