Monday, August 27, 2012

Bike n Bean Customer Profile- Liam


Each month we will introduce one of our unique customers, and their background to cycling and why they ride today.

We introduce Liam, our Junior Sponsored Rider.

Liam sporting the Bike n Bean 2012 Kit
1. First name, Suburb and approx age 
Liam, Bundoora, 16

2. Employment/Study status and job title
Greensborough college student year 10

3. Family status- married/non married, children
Uhhh I'm a child!

4. When was your first proper bike
My first race bike was an old Hillman road bike borrowed from the cycling club with the gear shifters on the down tube which I won the state hill climb on in U/13s

5. What bike are your riding now, why did you choose this model?
Specialized Tarmac Elite SL3 because that was what was on offer at the time and it was a huge upgrade from what I had and there is still room for improvement

6. Where do you go riding normally & how far
I ride on the ergo a lot I ride along Plenty road but I do like to explore through Strathewan and Arthurs Creek also Warrandyte and in summer I love doing crits

Liam leading the charge at 2012 Shepparton Junior Tour
7. Why do you ride? (fitness, social, de-stressing tool etc)
I ride for fitness and I love racing and meeting new people just to have fun I love it

8. Do you have any rides/races you want to attend within the next year?
I compete in just about any race I can but I'm U/19 now so I’m not really sure I’d love to do the Tour of Bright though just try different races



9. How would you encourage others to ride?
Encourage them by explaining the many benefits fitness, good for the environment meet new people and push yourself towards your own goals you find out a lot about yourself and once that bike bug sets in I don’t think they will need much more encouragement.





If you would like to feature in our Customer Profile, just email us with your replies to the 9 questions above and a few photos.


No comments:

Post a Comment