Friday, September 9, 2011

2 Days to go, Diary of a (potential) World Cycling Champion Shannon Johnson

2 Days to Race Day


I'm up early & getting a bit nervous. Normally this is a good sign for me... Would like more sleep though, but got a siesta in yesterday. Uploaded some rides to strava & felt quite happy to see some of my times considering the level of effort put in. Wont post the times as too many participating riders interested in the results! Now we just need the rain to piss right off!!


Hopefully I am the first man through here after 109k come Sunday afternoon
Could not have picked a better tour guide, this is Andre Fosse he is current Vets World Champ, and I think was also a MTB World Champ also. Very little English but cycling and pain is universal....





No comments:

Post a Comment